I have used millet flour, wheat flour, coriander leaves and little spices
Let us see the recipe now :
Things needed :Wheat flour : 1/2 Cup
Millet/Jola/Sorghum flour (Fresh) : 2 Cups
Rice flour : 1/4 Cup
Salt : As required
Hot water : 1/2 Cup
Garam Masala : 1/2 Teaspoon
Red chilly Powder : 1/2 Teaspoon
Coriander leaves : 3 to 4 Tablespoons
Curd :1 Tablespoon
Oil / Ghee : 2 to 3 Tablespoons
Method :1. Put millet flour, wheat flour, rice flour, salt, garam masala, chilly powder and curd in a big bowl.
2. Wash and cut coriander leaves and add it to the flour bowl.
3.Add a teaspoon of ghee and hot water. let it cool a little.
4. Mix it well and add required water. Prepare soft chapati dough.
5. Divide them in to small portion. Roll them as round balls.
6. Keep little dry wheat flour in a small bowl.
7. Now dip a small portion of the dough and roll them as chapati.
8. Keep a pan on the fire and heat. Put rolled chapati and cook on both sides. Add little oil/ghee while cooking.
9. Millet - Wheat Coriander Chapati is ready to serve.
10. Serve with a cup of curd, pickle or any curry of your choice.
11. Repeat the same and prepare the remaining chapatis.
12. Add little ghee on the top of hot Coriander chapati just before serving.
Note :The flour should be fresh or it is difficult to roll. Add more wheat flour if you find difficult to roll the chapati. Adding any other spices is optional. Adding more/less ghee/oil is optional.
Time : 30 Min
Serves : 2 to 3 .