Ginger - Coriander Parata is a full meal and you can have them for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
I have added coriander leaves, ginger, some spices which are easily available in our kitchen and wheat flour
It is always a question for a women for the next meal. what to cook ? It is not only a few, most of them raise their voice asking their kids, hubby or some friends.
Eating chapatis always is really boring. Not only eating, cooking the same type really makes you more tired. So just think of a twist, using the same ingredients.
I have tried here " Ginger - Coriander Parata " and you know what is a side dish ? It was carrot chutney. This chutney is a good combination to have the yummy " Ginger - Coriander Parata".
Let us see some benefits of having coriander leaves in our diet.
Coriander leaves in digestion and good to get a relief from stomach upset and indigestion problems. It helps in lowering the blood glucose levels in diabetics.It has good amount of anti inflammatory properties. Coriander helps in lowering the bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol. It contain iron and magnesium and it is full of dietary fiber. It is also good for removal of toxin from our body. It has a anti septic properties and good for mouth ulcers. Coriander helps in stimulate memory in our brain. It also helps in curing anemia. Coriander leaves have antifungal and anti oxidant properties and is good for skin disorders, dryness and fungal infections. It has Vitamin C and Vitamin K in it.
Let us see the recipe now "
" Ginger - Coriander Parata " is a simple, quick and yummy food that goes well for breakfast/dinner.
Let us see the recipe Now :
Things Needed :Wheat flour : 2 Cups
Salt : A little
Oil : 2 to 3 Tablespoons
Garam Masala Powder : 1/2 Teaspoon
Chilly Powder : 1/2 Teaspoon
Jeera /Cumin Seeds : 1/2 Teaspoon
Turmeric powder : A little
Coriander leaves : I handful ( 1/2 Bundle )
Ginger : An inch
Green Chilly : 1
Method :1. Wash coriander leaves, green chilly. Wash and remove the outer layer of ginger and wash it again.
2. Now grind coriander leaves and green chilly with out water. (Dry grind).
3. Take a big bowl, add wheat flour, 1 tablespoon of oil, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt.
4. Mix all the ingredients nicely and add ground coriander mixture.
5. Add required water and prepare dough.
6. Kneed the dough well.
7. Divide the dough into small portion and turn them as small ball shape. Keep some dry wheat flour aside in a bowl.
8. Now take small portioned dough and dip in dry flour.
9. Roll them as chapati in circle shape.
10. Keep a pan on the fire. Heat and clean tava and put rolled parata and cook. Sprinkle little oil.
11. Cook for a minute by pressing the edges. Let the fire be on medium flame.
12. Turn the other side and cook for a minute and remove the done parata from tava.
13. Repeat the same with remaining dough and prepare paratas.
14. Serve Paratas with your choice of side dish and little ghee /butter on the top of hot parata.
Note :Let the dough be soft and not watery. If it turns watery add little flour and adjust it. Adding ghee while preparing dough is optional. No need to leave the dough for resting. You can use little more oil to while cooking parats. Use of more spice is optional.
Time : 30 Minutes.
Serves : 2 to 3.