|Ready to Serve Tomato Capsicum Noodles|
You get different types and shapes of noodles. Some are made with maida and some are made with wheat. I have used bambino noodles which are prepared using Durum wheat. It is well known that Durum wheat is the best wheat. I have used the long noodles. Noodles are nice when it is mixed with tomatoes.
There is no garlic or onion in this recipe.
Lets see the recipe now.
To CookNoodles : Any brand : 500 GM ( I used Bambino Noodles).
To fry :Tomatoes : 3 to 4
Capsicum : 2 to 3
Potatoes : 3 (Medium size)
Ginger : 1 Teaspoon
Oil : 1 Cup
Spices to use:
Jeera / Cumin Seeds : 1 Tea spoon
Garam Masala Powder : 1/2 Tea spoon
Red chilly powder : 1/2 Tea spoon
Coriander powder or (Rasam powder) : 1 Tea spoon
Turmeric powder : a pinch.
Pepper pods : 4 to 6
Salt : Required salt
To top up
Coriander leaves : 2 Tablespoons (optional)
Cheese : 5o grams
Fried potatoes. : 1 Bowl.
1. Keep a big bowl of water to boil. Once the water is boiled add noodles and a teaspoon of oil. . Just break them it into small pieces in hand. (Not very small). Once it is cooked drain the water from noodles and keep the noodles aside.
4. Keep a pan on the fire and heat. Put one tablespoon of oil and heat. Add jeera and let it fry for 10 seconds.
7..Add turmeric powder and mix it well. Add salt. Stir for another 1 minute.
11. Now deep fry those cut potatoes in hot oil. Fry them on high and medium flame.
12. Fry on both sides and remove from the frying pan and put it on a kitchen tissue. ( It absorbs the extra oil).
13. Repeat the same and fry all the potatoes.
14. Sprinkle salt on fried potato fries and add it on the noodles. Mix cheese and potato fries nicely and serve with ketch up.
Noodles should be cooked well but not too soft. Adding more vegetables is a good option. You can use oregano spice ( a kind of spice used in noodles). You can use pepper crush and add it to the noodles. You can add more cheese. It adds to the taste. Adding onions and garlic is optional. You can also use grated paneer instead of cheese. Adding more spice is optional. You can use tomato sauce instead of fresh tomatoes. It is always better to use fresh tomatoes.
Time : 30 Minutes.
Serves : 4 to 5.